Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES are coming up short (Read 27 times)

LRB

Yo.

Another long night equaled indifference when the clock struck you gotta be kidding me this morning.

And in other earth shattering news; I'm hungry. Big grin

delicate flower

Hello, Tuesday, it's nice to see you again.  Masters swim before work.  2400 yards, and it was a rare "I feel awesome" swim.  I wish I had more like that.  It probably helps that I actually felt awake this morning for like the first time in a week.  Bike workout tonight.

<3

onemile

8 again

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have Pilates and 5 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

9 miles with 6x800m + 3x200m.

Ran from home today, planning on the HS track near there. But it was closed for some kind of construction. There's one at the middle school next door I've used before in a similar situation, but it's actually sort of gravel, and you can barely see any markings. So it kind of sucked. And slow also because it was a roll out of bed run.

Dave

onemile

9 miles with 6x800m + 3x200m.

Ran from home today, planning on the HS track near there. But it was closed for some kind of construction. There's one at the middle school next door I've used before in a similar situation, but it's actually sort of gravel, and you can barely see any markings. So it kind of sucked. And slow also because it was a roll out of bed run.

sort of gravel is hard to run fast on. You get bonus points for not bailing after that first 800 

Runshortii

I ran 7. Did an easy fartlek workout just to get the legs moving.

sort of gravel is hard to run fast on. You get bonus points for not bailing after that first 800 

It was certainly a pretty demoralizing start to the thing. Ultimately got it in gear, but took way too long. It was "cruise intervals", so not supposed to be at 5k anyway. But not supposed to be at MP either. 

Dave

LRB

It was certainly a pretty demoralizing start to the thing. Ultimately got it in gear, but took way too long. It was "cruise intervals", so not supposed to be at 5k anyway. But not supposed to be at MP either. 

You got it done though, which is more than I can say for myself. lol

Half Crazy K 2.0

Waited for the rain to stop, 4 easy. Forgot that sunset is now before 8pm

Docket_Rocket

My 5 were done. The painting continues on my office floor and I've been working out of a conference room for 3 weeks now.  I am still coughing even though I only go to the office 5-10 minutes a day to prevent my lungs from dying.  Good thing I don't have a race any time soon.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

You got it done though, which is more than I can say for myself. lol

It was one of those 200m recovery deals too. Man that goes by fast.

Dave