Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (Read 47 times)

LRB

I like Carraba's.  Didn't know you could ask for specifics.  Now I know where I'll go for lunch tomorrow (I work from home).

On this particular menu it is the linguine positano. The type of pasta varies by location I guess but that is the base dish.

Cyberic

I'm kind of puzzled 

I think baboon himself might be a little puzzled by this too!

MTA: Or maybe I'm projecting my own puzzlement on him

Cyberic

On this particular menu it is the linguine positano. The type of pasta varies by location I guess but that is the base dish.

How many times a week do you eat out? At least you seem to always eat healthy.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Big fail on intervals tonight. Could be the 10.8 miles I ran yesterday. After the 3rd 400m my legs were dead, so I packed it in after 6 x 400m.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LRB

How many times a week do you eat out? At least you seem to always eat healthy.

I work in the field for the bulk of my workday and prefer to sit down at a table, eat a hot meal and relax. I could brown bag it like some of my peeps do but then you're stuck eating in your car or trying to find somewhere to eat.

On the other part, contrary to mainstream thinking one can find clean food at any establishment, you just have to know how to get around a menu. Clean foods are meals without all the grease, sodium and calories that is commonplace on most menus these days...at least in our country anyway.

Not to come across as preachy with any of that. Whatever someone wants to do is fine with me, I don't really judge people.

LRB

Big fail on intervals tonight. Could be the 10.8 miles I ran yesterday.

Or it could be that Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day, and you forgot to eat first.

onemile

LRB, did you get a lucky bib number?

I am 602

LRB

LRB, did you get a lucky bib number?

I am 602

487 is in the building.

Where's my crutches? Smile

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I am beginning to really enjoy my new/second massage therapist. Sadly, although my other/first one is really good at what she does, she has been extremely distracted lately with family issues, and just hasn't been connected or really putting in a good massage.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

I'm kind of puzzled since he is a month removed from a marathon and has something like four cycles the past two years. I thought he would be taking it easy on the chap running-wise but I guess not. lol

He said to let him know if it starts to be too much.  I actually feel really good right now.  I'm over the marathon.

<3

LRB

He said to let him know if it starts to be too much.  I actually feel really good right now.  I'm over the marathon.

Yeah you've proven the ability to recover quickly from the stupid things, it's just mind boggling for me to fathom. I guess that's why you're Boon and I'm not. lol

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 on the treadmill. People around here have forgotten how to drive with the time change.

Hey DaveP, the Ravenna 6 is on sale for $79 at RWH.  I just ordered a pair.

Thanks!

Does this mean they coming out with 7s already? If so, I hope they are less butt-ugly. I have never bought the 6, I still have one unused pair of 5's left.

MTA: the Google says not till Jan 2016. But the Adrenaline 16s are out already, ffs. Can't wait till they get to 100 - does the odometer roll over & they start back at 1?

Dave

onemile

I hope they are less butt-ugly.

Doubtful.  Brooks makes the ugliest shoes.