Beginners and Beyond

Hello-o? It's FRIDAY?? Dailies, anyone? (Read 43 times)

+1

5 easy for me. I'm contemplating jumping into a 5k tomorrow to try out my new age group.

JUST DO IT.

And since I must've missed it, although I knew was coming - welcome to 50!

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Bought my Memorial Day weekend celebration supplies.

Is it the angle, but it looks like your bakery is stingy on the icing.

I have just one of these waiting for me:

LRB

I'm contemplating jumping into a 5k tomorrow to try out my new age group.

'Atta girl!

Docket_Rocket

6 on the TM done.

Baboon, yum.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I must have missed it... What kind did you get?

He is a Basset mix. Mom a Basset. Unknown dad. I've never had a dog so smart. He is learning very fast.

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

You realize he's just acting like the golden child now, so that when he's got you good and snowed he can raise holy mayhem and blame it on the other two!! 

Yep. We've already had some tantrums. Dh laughs and says he doesn't know who he is dealing with. I don't give in and they learn fast. I'm expecting some teenage rebellion coming.  He also has two big brothers that know my rules and tend to step in when he is going rogue. Funny watching them do it too.

Marjorie

onemile

You realize he's just acting like the golden child now, so that when he's got you good and snowed he can raise holy mayhem and blame it on the other two!! 

Totally. Just wait. Bruno was on his very best behavior for the first four weeks and then he realized he was here to stay.

Docket_Rocket

Totally. Just wait. Bruno was on his very best behavior for the first four weeks and then he realized he was here to stay.

Lol. rubio was like that.  Afraid he would be thrown out but when he realized we would not thrown him out, he stopped behaving as good.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page