Beginners and Beyond

Thursday DAILIES (Read 24 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Those roots are EVIL, freesoul.  There are a few specific ones on the trails that I do and they get me just about every time.  You'd think I'd learn...I KNOW they are there, but then I get inattentive and those stupid things get me again!   Nice trail run for you and Rocky - aside from those darn roots - and good luck on Saturday!

From FreeSoul: This Saturday before the race I will take a pic of me wearing the shoes and my gear 

YAY!

Hi Dailies!   Hi, Jack!   Ooooo...crap...glad we're not in an airport!  How many weeks is your training?

Welcome back from vacation, Marjorie.  Hard to get back into it the first couple of days back at work.  Enjoy your return to running!

Must be nice to be young and be able to eat all that, Jimmy!  If I tried that at my age, I'd probably end up with some kind of gastric attack.

Ric, hope your meeting with the son's new coach is a good one.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Did you ask for the death penalty, or life in prison without the possibility of parole?  Roll eyes

Haha.  And the other trial is not tomorrow but Tuesday.  Oops.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Haha.  And the other trial is not tomorrow but Tuesday.  Oops.

Kewl, that's more time to spend on the interwebz with us.

LRB

Time to pop that cork peeps!  Cool

Docket_Rocket

Time to pop that cork peeps!  Cool

I already had one glass of wine.  You're late.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I already had one glass of wine.  You're late.

Get out of this thread troll, D drinks martinis fool.

Docket_Rocket

Get out of this thread troll, D drinks martinis fool.

Not this week.  Too many extra calories when I'm not running.  Back at them next week.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

HobbitLegs

elevenses

3 with the beer runners.