Beginners and Beyond

Destination: TuesDAILIES (Read 43 times)

bluerun

Super B****

Good news, D!!

I've registered for this race ... so now I have to decide which foot I want to hurt and which foot I want to REALLY hurt, because I only have one Strassburg sock.

Also, I did not drown.  (This is big news since I really, really, really hate swimming while breathing through my nose.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Geezus. Did they sew the end back up they cut off for fucks sake? That just sounds awful. How big are we talking anyway? Jellybean size?

The size of a fist. WTF. But at least what's left is smallish.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I got in 5.6 miles tonight, it was hot and sweaty.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Ric-G

Best wishes to your husband, D. That long of a surgery is tough for both the patient and the caregiver. I hope he recovers quickly and that all goes well for him.

Yes. Glad to hear this. Best to your husband.

ran about 4.5 miles late this afternoon. Temp about 90 or so. Trying to run easy and monitor HR zones.

marathon pr - 3:16

Docket_Rocket

Thanks, guys.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page