Beginners and Beyond

Sunday will never be the same SUNdailies (Read 23 times)

Docket_Rocket

8 miles.

48.10 for the week, a new PB since February.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

I have to wait until tomorrow night to watch the Ravens. At least then the local media will get an answer to one of their favorite questions: has Lamar Jackson gotten vaccinated yet.

delicate flower

Big game against your forum bff tonight.

8:20 start here...I look forward to watching the first quarter.  I've been driving all day then went for a run, so I've just been able to check in on some scores here and there.  I am just sitting down to some RedZone.  Some weird football shit happening right now.

Anyway, about that run, I did 5 miles and felt surprisingly good.  43 miles for the cutback/biking week.  A hair under 22 hours of running and biking for the week.

<3

LRB

8:20 start here...I look forward to watching the first quarter.  I've been driving all day then went for a run, so I've just been able to check in on some scores here and there.  I am just sitting down to some RedZone.  Some weird football shit happening right now.

Anyway, about that run, I did 5 miles and felt surprisingly good.  43 miles for the cutback/biking week.  A hair under 22 hours of running and biking for the week.

I've been relegated to hate watching the Packers after my beloved Lions Lioned. The Saints are kicking their asses up and down the field so I'm not feeling as bad. lol

I've been relegated to hate watching the Packers after my beloved Lions Lioned. The Saints are kicking their asses up and down the field so I'm not feeling as bad. lol

Always good to watch the Packers lose, even better to see them completely destroyed.

Dave

delicate flower

I have no horse in this Cleveland/KC game, but it'd be cool to see the Browns knock off KC on the road.

<3

I have no horse in this Cleveland/KC game, but it'd be cool to see the Browns knock off KC on the road.

Alas. In the end, they’re still the Browns.

Dave

LRB

Snoop Dogg 🤣

JHC that first drive. 

Dave

delicate flower

JHC that first drive. 

This was looking like a fast 7-0 game, but not like this.

<3