Beginners and Beyond

Monday, June 27 (Read 34 times)

bluerun

Super B****

Your race report is a fun read. It's almost as if you had fun writing it but that can't be because um, well, FUN.

Almost as much fun as running it!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

The Seattle Marathon is Thanksgiving weekend. But it looks like this:

So, FTS.

Otherwise I will need to travel somewhere, which I realize other people do, but I'm lazy.

Still thinking.

No.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

No.

I'm not fond of heights either. lol

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rained all afternoon, so did weights.

Is that some sort of weird irregular EKG?

Docket_Rocket

Ran my 7 and then did a hard corps workout.  I am so sore this should be fun tomorrow at Pilates.  ha.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

The Seattle Marathon is Thanksgiving weekend. But it looks like this:

So, FTS.

Otherwise I will need to travel somewhere, which I realize other people do, but I'm lazy.

Still thinking.

A little hill or two at the HURL Elkhorn 50K

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Isn't there like 4 marathons in Seattle during marathon weekend, so you could have your pick of courses. Some people do them all, of course. 

Indeed, they do: the Quadzilla.

I looked at all them last year. The other 3 are very small; one is a trail race, another is the "Ghost of Seattle", run on the old marathon course, which is apparently no less hilly than the current one. The course for the 4th looked good - it's actually on the trail I run every morning. But registration is capped and it sells out super early - like, they are sold out now.

Dave

Zelanie

Indeed, they do: the Quadzilla.

I looked at all them last year. The other 3 are very small; one is a trail race, another is the "Ghost of Seattle", run on the old marathon course, which is apparently no less hilly than the current one. The course for the 4th looked good - it's actually on the trail I run every morning. But registration is capped and it sells out super early - like, they are sold out now.

That's too bad.  Maybe register for 2017 revenge marathon now?

I can add one thing to my list of things I never thought I'd do before I started running- I just poked a hole in the top of my toenail to drain the fluid.  It was not nearly as terrifying as it sounded.  Now let's see if it does the trick.