Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES! (Read 44 times)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Thanks. I will not actively seek help for now (doctor or acuponcture or other) but give it a rest. I change my mind every day about this it seems, but today I shortened my stride and all was fine until about 5 miles when the pain in the butt came back. So tomorrow I won't run and take it day to day. If I end up looking for active help, I might consider acuponcture. I'm usually pretty confident everything will fix itself, it always has, but I'm starting to have a shadow of a doubt.

I am in agreement generally.  My injuries tend to sort themselves out...  that one however, was a pain in the ass...

and I should correct myself (after rereading what I wrote)  Gait!  not gate...

workinprogress11

6 today and 4 yesterday I forgot to log.

LRB

My day started at 5:28 this morning and I just got in.

After work I went out for dinner then to a Broadway show (Pippen), which played before a packed house.

The show started at 8:00 and didn't end till right before 11:00.

Though it is critically acclaimed and a Tony award winner, they lost me during the second act. Although truth be told, I am probably not sophisticated enough to get where they were going with the stupid thing.

It was a good night overall but kind of a let down at the end. I'll have to read up on it to see what I didn't get about it.

My day started at 5:28 this morning and I just got in.

After work I went out for dinner then to a Broadway show (Pippen), which played before a packed house.

The show started at 8:00 and didn't end till right before 11:00.

Though it is critically acclaimed and a Tony award winner, they lost me during the second act. Although truth be told, I am probably not sophisticated enough to get where they were going with the stupid thing.

It was a good night overall but kind of a let down at the end. I'll have to read up on it to see what I didn't get about it.

Just not as good without Jordan.

Dave

happylily

Just not as good without Jordan.

I had to google that to understand.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010