Beginners and Beyond

Soaking MonDAILIES (Read 41 times)

LRB

This pair will not work for a marathon...not enough pocket space to hold four gels.  The second pair I bought looks more promising and I'll be testing them this weekend.

Good, because they are not red. Do better next time.

onemile

lol that was my first thought

oldfartrunner

LRB, these count?

Image result for pics of runners in red running shorts

RunningOnSand

Lol you guys are hilarious. 

Okay Docket. I’m all about the massage therapist. How does he/she massage your groin without it getting awkward?

Coastal

Cracked up several times over this thread.

Way too many highlights to mention.

ROS:  Had to laugh over your groin massage comment....  Would have spit coffee if it was in the morning.

OFR:  Speak for yourself about having old fart issues..  What do you do with your false teeth while you are running?   

LM:  I like to soak the original Grape Nuts in milk till they are slightly soft.  Odd, but tasty.  Oh, you are talking about chocolate cacao nibs?  I like the plain ones so will have to try those.

Dave:  Marionberry pie's good stuff. Gotta agree with LM on that one.  I won an apple pie a couple summers ago.  Turned out to be sugar free. 

KCR:  Fun runs can be, well, fun.  Glad your hip was feeling better.  The chocolate fondue sounds good.

Baboon:  I'm OK with the red shorts.  My college team had two colors, red and gold.  The throwers opted for the longer red shorts till the coach got mad and made us wear those really short runner things....

Docket_Rocket

Lol you guys are hilarious. 

Okay Docket. I’m all about the massage therapist. How does he/she massage your groin without it getting awkward?

LOL.  It's more of putting pressure on the area and stretching rather than massaging, but it's just not awkward the way he does it (and the area he concentrates in).

And whoever posted that picture has never watched Harry Potter and knows of no Hagrid!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

oldfartrunner

LOL.  It's more of putting pressure on the area and stretching rather than massaging, but it's just not awkward the way he does it (and the area he concentrates in).

And whoever posted that picture has never watched Harry Potter and knows of no Hagrid!

I'm guilty.  Never watch HP or wanted to.