Beginners and Beyond

FitBit (Read 83 times)

Hip Redux

I am gadget challenged. For real.

If MY MOM can figure it out, there is no way you can't!

bluerun

Super B****

I haven't used the vivofit but it sounds neat.  My wrist fitbit hasn't yet fallen off my wrist, so that's good Smile

I have a Vivofit... chosen because A) it was essentially free and B) I already have a bunch of Garmin devices anyway so it was just simpler to stick with it.

I will say that it seems pretty hard to lose -- it's difficult to get off even when you WANT to remove it!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

RSX

I am gadget challenged. For real.

My phone is always what my wife has used for months so I don't have to read instructions. That's the part I hate.

Brilliant

Being the numbers geek that I am, there is no way I will ever get one of those things.  I'd be in a mental institution in less than a month. Smile

I can relate.  I've had a new TomTom Cardio watch for less than 2 weeks and the numbers are driving me nuts.  I don't just run anymore...I  stare at the constantly changing heart rate numbers on my wrist the entire time.  Then when I get home I upload the data and stare some more! 

Hip Redux

I can relate.  I've had a new TomTom Cardio watch for less than 2 weeks and the numbers are driving me nuts.  I don't just run anymore...I  stare at the constantly changing heart rate numbers on my wrist the entire time.  Then when I get home I upload the data and stare some more! 

Heh, I do that too with the Tom Tom HRM.

Jill.

Penguin Power!

DH used the fitbit flex for a couple of years and has now upgraded to the fitbit surge.  He likes it because it has GPS to track his runs and also does some neat stuff with his phone (he can control the music from his watch and see texts on it).  The HRM on it isn't wonderful but is good for overall trends I suppose.

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

I've been using one since 2010, but my boyfriend and a few co-workers/friends recently got them and the competition is very heated. It makes it really fun.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Hip Redux

Another one that's spot on the FitBit addiction lol