Beginners and Beyond

Is It WednesDailies? (Read 48 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles. First run in the dark for the year. saw my usual darkness slow down.

Onemile, hoping the infection clears up. Poor Gracie.

DavePNW, knee pads?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol Oldfartrunner, I'm sure you could still kick my butt.

I took some progress pics of my back and upper front.... honestly I hate trying to flex my back, I can't see it and I can't see if I am doing it correctly.

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: 1 person

It's driving me crazy, my biceps and triceps are solid when squeezed but in pics my triceps look like they're dangling fattness....... I honestly think out of all the body parts, I hate the triceps the most..... just cause they look like crap no matter what,....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Runshortii

Onemile - poor Gracie Sad hopefully no more setbacks. It’ll be interesting to see how that recovery plan goes! I have heard that easy easy jogging can be better than just a full one or two weeks off.

FS - looking good! I really need to work on upper body more

I ran 6 on the treadmill with 6x20 second surges

Cyberic

FS, you have bigger arms than I have.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

FS, you have bigger arms than I have.

I'm only 5'3 .... but my bicep/triceps are 14.5" in diameter.

Thanks Runshortii

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

oldfartrunner

FreeSoul: Nice pics! ...No...I think know you would bend and break my old azz like a pretzel.  Mt wife is 4'-11" and a red head. I don't mess with her.  I know all about short girls.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

FreeSoul: Nice pics! ...No...I think know you would bend and break my old azz like a pretzel.  Mt wife is 4'-11" and a red head. I don't mess with her.  I know all about short girls.

LMAO! TNT comes in tiny packages 

PRs

RunningOnSand

So Mindhunters, Orphan Black, Bates Motel...

I am looking for a new series right now. Watched one episode of "The OA" yesterday, but not sure about it. I think I'll try something out of the three above suggestions instead.

I've watched the Ozarks, and it is very good.

Good decision. Save yourself! I️ binge watched it and at the end was so upset for wasting my time. It was so so bad.

Cyberic

Good decision. Save yourself! I️ binge watched it and at the end was so upset for wasting my time. It was so so bad.

Thanks. I wasn't sure, but you just confirmed my initial doubts.

I started watching Bates Motel. After 1 episode, I really liked it. After 2 episodes I still really like it.

Bert-o

I lost my rama

I started watching Bates Motel. After 1 episode, I really liked it. After 2 episodes I still really like it.

Bates Motel was awesome... you'll enjoy the entire series!

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

onemile

Bates Motel was awesome... you'll enjoy the entire series!

it's very weird and disturbing but you can't look away!

RunningOnSand

Where are you guys watching your tv series from? Netflix? Hulu? I tried looking up Orphan Black  but I couldn't find it on Netflix.

I'm still watching Handmaid's Tale and I'm on season 3 of Breaking Bad now. And maybe some Big Little Lies. 

Bert-o

I lost my rama

it's very weird and disturbing but you can't look away!

It's like the sun!

I use an Amazon FireTV so I can see what's on Amazon Prime and Netflix.  Honestly, there's just too much to watch to go beyond that and regular old cable.

I started watching Orphan Black but then fell out of it and couldn't really get back in.  I think the series is still going so maybe they haven't released it to other providers yet.

Edit - just googled it. The interwebz says early seasons of Orphan Black  is on Netflix.  I'll check when I get home.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours