Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies-Rundailies (Read 38 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

BerhtSlayer and DH, wow to those miles, especially since it sounds like conditions weren't favorable.

Docket_Rocket

Just a quick fly by. Hubby and I finished our race. He did 63.1 miles. I did 62.2. Neither of us got our goal due to the storms and humidity which gave us blisters. Bad nasty ugly mofos. Oof.

It was a good race though.

Great job!!!  Congrats!  Hope the blisters get better

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

YES! I have one TOMORROW! :dancing banana:

At 300 miles exactly. Nice!

onemile

At 300 miles exactly. Nice!

That was no accident. I skipped my cool down after the race so headed out this afternoon. 

LRB

That was no accident. I skipped my cool down after the race so headed out this afternoon. 

'Atta girl. Cool

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Yay for rest days, onemile!

I napped and laid down for 2-3 hours and feel much better. I can breath better.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Awesome job BerthaSlayer and DH!!

I have a weakness.......... Pumpkin Roll............. ugh..... and it's so freaking delicious.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

From the Internet.

That's pretty damn good for where you are in the cycle.

That makes me feel better about it, haha Smile That's true re: where I am in the cycle - I've been feeling great on all my shorter runs lately so I forget that I'm 16 weeks into this mess with only 2 down weeks in that whole span.

I'm a crazy person so I jogged another 0.54 miles this afternoon. I was so close to 100K for the week, I like round numbers too much not to go out and get it.

LRB

That makes me feel better about it, haha Smile That's true re: where I am in the cycle - I've been feeling great on all my shorter runs lately so I forget that I'm 16 weeks into this mess with only 2 down weeks in that whole span.

I'm a crazy person so I jogged another 0.54 miles this afternoon. I was so close to 100K for the week, I like round numbers too much not to go out and get it.

100k? You speak kilometers?

From the Internet.

100k? You speak kilometers?

I'm bilingual! Big grin Lol someone on Facebook today spoke of their weekly distance in kilometers, which prompted me to convert my miles to kilometers just out of curiosity. I was horrified to realize I was at 99.1-something or other and had to fix that!