Beginners and Beyond

Work Release FriDAILIES (Read 46 times)

Zelanie

Last year there were no finishers from my current AG. 

I think first woman was something like 3:43. So plenty of opportunities for moderately fast women to show up and take OA. This is not the year for me to think about that. This is the year for me to learn how to apply consistent effort.

No doubt. Shit, she might win the damn thing. lol

LRB

This is not the year for me to think about that. This is the year for me to learn how to apply consistent effort.

Yes of course, but that does not stop the rest of us from dreaming for you.

Singer who runs a smidge

Yes of course, but that does not stop the rest of us from dreaming about you.

FYP!! 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

LRB

lol

Zelanie

Cyberic

Same ol'. I ran at lunch time, with the last 25%+ at MP.

Half Crazy K 2.0

9.3 sort of easy, picked up the effort on the hills.

delicate flower

Damn...Paul Pierce...needed another half second.  That was nuts.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Pilates class killed me and I only ran 6 on the TM.  I really didn't want to run.  Good enough, I'd say.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Damn...Paul Pierce...needed another half second.  That was nuts.

There have been some amazing games in the playoffs. Being one west coast, I was able to watch the incredible comeback by Houston over the Clippers last night, from 17 down at the end of the 3rd to winning by 12. With Harden on the bench.

Dave

Greek Fest 5K today, this one was for you with your strength in mind, Basya.

16:41 on a fast course, souvlaki salad at the after-party, craft beer and a really cool church as a venue.

16:41 on a fast course, souvlaki salad at the after-party, craft beer and a really cool church as a venue.

NICE. For you, every course is a fast course.

Dave

LRB

NICE. For you, every course is a fast course.

Also, I overheard a guy wearing a toga and a magnificent beer gut call me a PACzki (Polish Athletic Club singlets are emblazoned PAC).  Clever, but I kept thinking "fasnacht in paczki clothing!" all race and LOLing.  Damn you, Lardistotle! 

Docket_Rocket

Great job!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page