Beginners and Beyond

Napping Monday Penguins (Read 24 times)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Sunny and 51 for a short run on the streets.  Should have worn shorts though. Too bad the old calf was kind of tight, maybe from yesterday's run.  I'll roll it.

Better start those taxes, Lauren.  You can use the refund to pay for the repairs.  eFiled mine yesterday.  Oops, forgot to pay the State of ILL sales tax for RW shoes !!!

From the Internet.

Ehh I've been putting it off because even with the house purchase I don't think we're gonna get much of a refund this year - probably enough to pay for the cost of filing and maybe a little leftover.

GinnyinPA

Scotty - I hope you enjoyed your rest day.  Good job on the rainy run yesterday.  A nap definitely sounds good right now.

Jerry - Nice run.  We also still have snow at the parks, plus a lot of huge puddles of snowmelt.  Time to roll or massage that leg.

PAD - I hope you enjoyed your rest day.

Damaris - I hope your six and weights went well.  Did your officemates ever show up?

Robert - good job on the 3.3

Z - I hope you enjoyed your eight this evening.

Lauren - you only get coffee twice a week?  I couldn't do that.  I get very grumpy without my morning caffeine fix.  I'm sorry your run didn't go well, but at least you got it done.

Jack - you earned your rest day.

HM - good luck with your solar panels.  A friend of ours has installed them and is happy. In NY you can sell back the excess to the power company.  DH says that it is just too expensive and takes too long before you break even financially.  We don't have that long.

Brilliant - hope your 4 went well.

AFM:  I did the long run  I was supposed to do yesterday, but knew I wasn't ready for.  I still wasn't ready.  I went to Gettysburg to run part of the marathon course.  It has some killer hills, but also some nice views. In late April we'll be running past blooming orchards, which should be pretty. Today I was ready to stop at 8 miles, but still had to get back to the car, and then once I was close I forced myself to do some loops through the battlefield and the college to make my 20 miles.  It wasn't pretty, and I ended up doing a lot of walking the last couple of miles, but I got it done.

I love me some naps! Bought ready to go for a loooong one...about 6 hours. Should have laid down an hour ago.

SRD for me. Got beat up from the nicest little PTist. Stilll hurt like hell, but not as bad as before.  The bruise is evidence she must be doing some good.

Catch you guys tomorrow.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K