Beginners and Beyond

It's BAAAAACON Thursdailies! (Read 45 times)

Socks were included with mine as well. I decided to try the Balegas everyone was going on about in the sock thread.

I have a pair of Balegas but they are not my fave. Got SmartWools and Feetures.

Dave

B-Plus

So this just happened!

The Hyper Speed 6. It is a neutral racer that checks in at less than 6 lbs. The yellow is way more electric in person.

LRB

I have a pair of Balegas but they are not my fave. Got SmartWools and Feetures.

Oh.

Cyberic

The other day I went to the LRS and finally decided to buy the cheapest socks they had.  Went for quantity.

Docket_Rocket

Pilates class was tough.  This woman had no mercy today.  Oh, and 4 miles with hubby, 16 for the day. Oops.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

Feetures are my favourite.

4 recovery

Cyberic

Man, LRB, when I saw your shoes, I started browsing, and ordered these, like I needed another pair of shoes. I have 5 pairs in my rotation and have two pairs in their box (make that three) 

onemile

I ran 8 on the treadmill.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

You are not a real Texan though just a transplant.

lol, Dan.  I now have lived here over 20 years, though...I think I can call myself a Texan now...

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt