Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: DST is winning (Read 22 times)

Yea, it would be full on sunrise at 4:30-sih here in June without DST. It starts getting light just after 5am with sunrise around 5:40am, so what used to be my usual wake up time for work didn't seem as terrible.

We get official sunrise around 5:00, so it would become 4:00, which would be kind of wack.

Dave

delicate flower

Interval run on tap this afternoon.  

Done lol.  7 x 3:00 hard/2:00 easy.  Basically was 7 x 800 meters.  6:20 average pace on those.  The first couple weren't anything special, but they got better as the run progressed.

<3

onemile

Ran 10

sdWhiskers

I think I need this shirt

Docket_Rocket

Me too lol.

7 done but it took me like 2 hours with stops. Can’t seem to find any mental or physical energy lately.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Me too lol.

7 done but it took me like 2 hours with stops. Can’t seem to find any mental or physical energy lately.

Try whistling/humming this tune while running...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTMc-WAjL-I

😀