Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES - Guess what I saw (Read 36 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strength training.

I got my Ghosts when Holabird Sport had them as the deal of the day a few weeks ago ($95).

The fit is awful, but I fit in the XS at Old Navy in their swing style dresses and shirts. I absolutely hate that style, so not like I am buying them.

Just bought 2 pairs of the Ghost 11 since the 12 is out now.  $99 on RW but better than >$120. I think that'll give me 4 unused pairs but marathon training is upon us!

I think I am on my last pair of 9s (#6). With 287 miles, at my current rate it'll still be a while. Then I've got 2 pair of 10s in boxes after that. I am way, way behind.

Dave

GinnyinPA

I ordered a pair of Ghost 11s on Saturday when I heard that the 12 was out. Unfortunately, the wide sizes are usually the first to disappear, so $99 is probably the best price I'll get.

I had an unusual wildlife sighting today too. I sometimes pass a deer farm on my runs. Today as I passed I slowed to look at all the spring fawns. I saw a deer that was half albino -- one half of it's body was white, the other half was normal deer color. Different.

I ran 9.5 miles this afternoon. After heavy rain all morning, the temperature was down (75) but the humidity was high, so it wasn't as easy a run as I had hoped.

Docket_Rocket

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page