Beginners and Beyond

SUNDAILIES (Read 40 times)

B-Plus

I woke up with some groin issues, but my run went fine. Maybe time for a massage 

LRB

I woke up with some groin issues, but my run went fine. Maybe time for a massage 

Ask for a groin release. It's a little uncomfortable but it will feel much better afterwards.

B-Plus

Ask for a groin release. It's a little uncomfortable but it will feel much better afterwards.

I thought Tammy didn't give happy endings 

I actually already had a massage booked for Saturday plus a whole bunch more leading all the way into Boston. I think I'll go see that physio that my RMT recommended as well.

LRB

I thought Tammy didn't give happy endings 

I actually already had a massage booked for Saturday plus a whole bunch more leading all the way into Boston. I think I'll go see that physio that my RMT recommended as well.

Actually Nicole did it, my physical therapist. And to be clear, it hurts. 

You will be happy in the end though.

5 easy for me. Not running the 15 planned if I was still doing the marathon was awesome.

I bet as soon as you made that decision, it took a huge load off.

Dave

B-Plus

Actually Nicole did it, my physical therapist. And to be clear, it hurts. 

You will be happy in the end though.

Then I'll as my soon-to-be physio for a groin release!

Docket_Rocket

Just about to retire my last pair of Elixirs! I heard Hoka has a prototype of a racing shoe, so maybe that's something you can check out when it hits the street.

I have raced in the Cliftons and I love them, so if they make them better than that, maybe.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page