Beginners and Beyond

Ban Fireworks (Read 88 times)

delicate flower

There is a report that JPP had (or is having) his index finger amputated, so both guys lost fingers.

Incidentally, that report by Adam Schefter contains a picture of JPP's medical chart that he tweeted out. 

Rumor has it he fractured his thumb as well.

ESPN issued  a statement that HIPPA laws do not apply to news organizations. Regardless, it was published in very poor taste if nothing else.

I saw that come across my facebook news feed yesterday and immediately thought "Poor form."  The hospital and employee that leaked it should get hammered.  

<3

Rumor has it he fractured his thumb as well.

They said the thumb is going to cause more problems coming back to play than the amputated finger. The main concern with his finger is that it was his index finger, which is what he uses for taunting. I guess he'll just have to use the next one down the line.

Dave

delicate flower

They said the thumb is going to cause more problems coming back to play than the amputated finger. The main concern with his finger is that it was his index finger, which is what he uses for taunting. I guess he'll just have to use the next one down the line.

The thumb?  It's fractured.  pay attention ffs.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

The thumb?  It's fractured.  pay attention ffs.

His middle finger is next in line. But ref, I'm not flipping him off,....

I saw that ESPN is off the hook for HIPAA. Some hospital staff are gonna be in trouble.

Hip Redux

Fireworks here tonight.  July 11th, people.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Here too. They sprung for really professional looking shit.

LRB

I can hear a pin drop here, thank God.

LRB

Here too. They sprung for really professional looking shit.

You two must live in the high rent district. My neighbors spent all their money last week. lol

StepbyStep-SH

Last night. Tonight. Hell, they've been shooting stuff off every Friday and Saturday since Memorial Day in our neighborhood.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Docket_Rocket

ESPN issued  a statement that HIPPA laws do not apply to news organizations. Regardless, it was published in very poor taste if nothing else.

Yeap.  They can publish all sorts of shit no one wants to know.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

They bought too much?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

They bought too much?

Must be.  More tonight.  

Half Crazy K 2.0

Must be.  More tonight.  

Someone was shooting off some of the really noisy ones during my run last night. It wasn't dark yet. Or at least I hope it was fireworks.....

Half Crazy K 2.0

I just love my neighbors. Last night, fireworks started at 10:45pm, I was almost asleep & then BOOM. Tonight they just started. I am sure my neighbor who just had a baby is thrilled.