Beginners and Beyond

Penguin's FRIDAILY (Read 14 times)

Jill.

Penguin Power!

sapf - when do you leave for Paris?  Even if you can't run as much as usual, you'll be doing a lot of walking, which will help keep you in shape.

Monday night - just in time for Bastille day.  I'm going to a wedding in the Hamptons on Sunday night... this will be a very packed couple of weeks.  I moved my long run to tomorrow because running 12 miles doesn't seem like a good idea if I'll be dancing all evening =D  I've scheduled in my runs and will do them while DH sleeps in.  I actually really enjoy running while on vacation.  Maybe I can get him to join me on parts of my shorter runs.

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

Docket_Rocket

Ginny, I think they've settled on hemorrhagic  gastrointeritis.  What nobody seems to know is what causes it. Most of the meds are treating the symptoms.  A few are "just in case" for possible causes.

Hope she recovers quickly.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Monday night - just in time for Bastille day.  I'm going to a wedding in the Hamptons on Sunday night... this will be a very packed couple of weeks.  I moved my long run to tomorrow because running 12 miles doesn't seem like a good idea if I'll be dancing all evening =D  I've scheduled in my runs and will do them while DH sleeps in.  I actually really enjoy running while on vacation.  Maybe I can get him to join me on parts of my shorter runs.

Enjoy Paris!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

hog4life

RD for me. We are doing a 5k in the morning with the Ainsley's Angels. On my last push with the stroller, we did 26:58, looking for a stroller PR, LOL.

Jill, do you need a porter? Have fun!

D, hope your knee heals before you hurt it again. Those reoccurring abrasions can make for ugly scars.

Zel, I sure hope your pup gets better.