Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES and the leaky faucet (Read 44 times)

LRB

I'd wear black socks but two shades of yellow works if they aren't exact.

bluerun

Super B****

I'd wear black socks but two shades of yellow works if they aren't exact.

I own exactly one pair of black socks (excluding compression).  They wouldn't be visible -- they're the no-show kind, which I usually don't like, but I needed them for the Achilles tab to keep the Universe 4 from tearing my legs apart.  I can do dark gray, but those don't match at all.  And I do know that these socks probably won't do anything abominable to my feet over a longer distance... I just can't decide whether the two shades of yellow can work.  

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

I own exactly 62 pairs of black socks, doesn't everyone?

I would go black no-show, but it's not like you're trying to match a singlet to shorts, so it's no big deal to go yellow on yellow down there.

LRB

My workday has finally ended. That was 10 hours of where in the fuck is the weekend. lol

black no-show,

This is all my socks.

Dave

LRB

This is all my socks.

Word.

For me, black no-show socks are right behind fire, the wheel and sliced bread.

My workday has finally ended. That was 10 hours of where in the fuck is the weekend. lol

Mine ended at 3:30, now at one of the many nearby breweries. Just to make Eric jealous.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 easy.

Bluerun, go with those socks. The black in the shoe will break things up a tiny bit.

Cyberic

Mine ended at 3:30, now at one of the many nearby breweries. Just to make Eric jealous.

Smile

We have some great breweries here too, and yet I come straight home most of the time. You guys just have more, is all.

I'm not jealous. On the contrary, I'm happy for you. Enjoy your evening, Dave.

Next time I go, if there is a next time, hopefully you won't be in a work rush or traveling, and we can sit down and have a couple of pints!

Cyberic

My favorite are black no show also. But sometimes I buy packs at Costco and there are grey or white socks in the pack. I don't care much anymore. Sometimes my kit really doesn't match, and I find it funny how my sight must hurt sensitive eyes. I have a pair of these that I really like

and it's easy to create a not too pleasant look wearing those.

Docket_Rocket

Sigh. Leaving AL (wifi). Left a sick cat with constipation that might have to be taken to the vet tomorrow, but we are on our way!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Ric-G

5 miles late this evening...for some reason I'm watching baseball and it's not even playoffs. Oh well.

marathon pr - 3:16