Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES? (Read 36 times)

Buelligan

Lots of hot chicks on bikes on the riverwalk today.  That's always a good sign.

Runshortii

Ran 4 today. Could've taken a rest day, but I would rather take it Wednesday since I'm doing speed work tomorrow. My legs actually felt good for running 11 yesterday

No more marathons

Damn I hate when work gets in the way of my training.

I have meetings all week that are going to hose up my lunch runs, and a few evening activities that will too.

Ran 5 afterwork today, with 8 X 100 strides.  It's interesting how even just that little uptempo can give you an overall good average pace.

And my damn Garmin cut out at the beginning of my run again - had to add distance and time in to the recorded time.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

delicate flower

Damn I hate when work gets in the way of my training.

+1. This evening's run is hereby postponed to tomorrow morning.

<3

workinprogress11

I ran for the first time in over a month. 4 slow miles. I was surprised I could finish it. I guess all the walking I've been doing helps.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core.

LRB

I ran for the first time in over a month. 4 slow miles. I was surprised I could finish it. I guess all the walking I've been doing helps.

It's like riding a bike darling, not that I know a damn thing about that.

Hi.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Glad to see you back at it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie