Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 36 times)

Docket_Rocket

No. That side of the house has power. The kitchen and second half of the house does not.

unfortunately, the water heater and AC are on that side too.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunningOnSand

HC, I'm glad the police seem to be narrowing down where the suspect(s) are...but...yikes, at the same time. 

Docket, that's kind of hilarious to me that half your house is w/o power. I'm sure it's not to you, and is annoying as all hell. Hoping it's before 1am and surprises you.

Docket_Rocket

Now the estimate is for 6:45am and I even doubt that.  Oh, well.  The house is only at 80F right now (normally it's in the mid 90s inside when these happen but it's raining and it was dark when it happened instead of mid day).  And at least my room has power (not my bathroom) so I have two fans there.  FTS.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page