Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 41 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

What up everyone?

I finally got to try out my new Brooks Ravenna 7's this afternoon, I normally don't run on Mondays but I haven't been able to run since last Thursday so it was driving me crazy. Other than my sciatic nerve bugging me, the shoes are great!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

Got my swim and run done.  I got to the pool and realized I forgot to pack swim shorts.  Not the first time I did that.  So I wasted a half hour driving home and back to get shorts.  Then I get to the pool and see that I in fact did pack shorts in my bag.  God dammit.  2600 yard swim done, followed immediately by a 4 mile jog.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

What are your thoughts on airplane food? Would you even call it food? lol

We ponied up the extra $$ to fly first class out to LA in the fall (and then flew Southwest on the way home). The food was odd, United tried to do way too much fusion. The salad wasn't bad, mixed greens, pepper strips, chickpeas and a soy ginger dressing. DH and I both had the chicken entree, there was also a salmon or veggie option. The chicken was in a Korean style BBQ marinade, topped with kimchee, brown rice and mixed veggies. The kimchee seemed like an odd add-on, it's not really something that is universally appealing. Plus, who wants to be crammed in a tin can, even if you can spread out a little, with several people who just had a cabbage?   We did get a nice dessert--warm chocolate chip cookie & a hot fudge sundae.

LRB

We ponied up the extra $$ to fly first class out to LA in the fall (and then flew Southwest on the way home). The food was odd, United tried to do way too much fusion. The salad wasn't bad, mixed greens, pepper strips, chickpeas and a soy ginger dressing. DH and I both had the chicken entree, there was also a salmon or veggie option. The chicken was in a Korean style BBQ marinade, topped with kimchee, brown rice and mixed veggies. The kimchee seemed like an odd add-on, it's not really something that is universally appealing. Plus, who wants to be crammed in a tin can, even if you can spread out a little, with several people who just had a cabbage?   We did get a nice dessert--warm chocolate chip cookie & a hot fudge sundae.

There should be an all first class airplane like an all suites hotel. Big grin

Half Crazy K 2.0

Private jet?

bluerun

Super B****

I'd rather have more space to breathe. Keep your first class food!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

You think you could afford to fly on that?

Dave

Cyberic

I'd rather have more space to breathe. Keep your first class food!!

More room in a plane? Don't get me started.