Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: nanu-nanu (Read 40 times)

Docket_Rocket

I ordered one gift card because I wasn't expecting many shoes to buy in the next few months then I bought a pair of Altras and completely wiped it out.  I should've bought more.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I ordered one gift card because I wasn't expecting many shoes to buy in the next few months then I bought a pair of Altras and completely wiped it out.  I should've bought more.

Did you momentarily forget who you were?

Dave

Docket_Rocket

I did!  My bad.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

I bought $200 of the gift cards but that may have been a mistake. 

I'll give you a hundred bucks for them.  #imheretohelp

<3

LRB

I suppose. Except I buy most of my clothes at Lululemon.

Sell them on ebay, with the luck you have you'll get $400 back. lol

delicate flower

4 miles done.  Easy.  Saving my legs for tomorrow's tempo ass kicker.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core. It sucked going back to work after 5 days off. I guess I need to earn some $$ to pay for running stuff.

onemile

I'll give you a hundred bucks for them.  #imheretohelp

I'll give you the $250 in gift cards for $225 

onemile

I ran 7.  I was going to skip it but the yard was too muddy for playing ball and Bruno needed some exercise.  And then it ended up being nice out.

GinnyinPA

4 mile treadmill run on a cold drizzly day.

I guess I need to earn some $$ to pay for running stuff.

I suck at shopping. Since I bought my Garmin in March (after the old one died), I think the only running related items I've bought (other than shoes) were one pair of shorts, and a replacement RoadID with my new city on it after I moved.

I assume we are not counting race registration fees; I have run something like 10 races this year which is a record for me by far. I don't think I want to add those up.

Dave

workinprogress11

9 miles in the cold rain.  Better than snow, though.

Docket_Rocket

They did a GU sale not long ago, for those that saw my post in FB earlier last week (and no, they were not all for me).  That could've covered a couple of those cards!

Damaris

Fundraising Page