Beginners and Beyond

It is with sadness that I say goodbye (Read 186 times)

LRB

To my Kayano 19's, those of which helped me attain more racing bling, and age group booty, than Jack Sparrow got in his movies!

I could probably get a little more out of them, but at 553 miles, I am going to play it safe and retire them to stud status.  Helping me make this decision was a weird feeling I got in the ball of my foot during this mornings run, which may have been nothing at all, but I am not going to risk anything.

I mean, for runners, it all starts with the feet, so there is no sense in waiting until something breaks.

The best part is they regularly retail for $149.99 (and worth every penny by the way), but I caught them on sale and coupled with a store credit, copped them for $96.38.  He shoots, he scorrrrrres!

Docket_Rocket

Nice!

PS, I thought you were writing about CABLE.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

#artbydmcbride

RIP, LRB's ancient Kayanos, you've done good work.  No go rest a while as yardwork shoes

Runners run