Beginners and Beyond

WEDNESDAILIES Are Riding That Hump Like <insert phrase o'choice here> (Read 56 times)

4.18 miles with 6x400 intervals, kinda nice, I got to run n the high schools track. It's usually locked up,but I noticed a gate was open..........I really really liked. Gotta get up early and work with the personal trainer at 6 am. Good night all!

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

runmomto3boys

Sparker: Fantastic work on those intervals!!!

15 miles done at 7:46 pace.

Chairman

Looks hood, Heidi. What's the plan for tomorrow?

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

Luke79

3 mile tempo.

1) 10:00

2)  7:30

3) 10:00

I feel outstanding.

scottydawg, my passport photo was OK. Not too shabby.

DCDan78, nice four this morning

Shirfan, 18.7 at 7:24=nice. Thanks for posting about how you like the DST 17s.

Rick, let me know how you like the 18s.

Damaris, I hope that your day and Sammy improve.

Robert, I envy you having been able to run outdoors, period.

DaveP MI, fantastic 8.34. Yay for the paths being cleared!

BruceD555, wonderful that all fourteen miles felt good.

SIAR, cool VDay run with the group from the LRS.

AprilRunner, cookie dough martini shot? I want. But I ain't drinking until after my marathon. *pout*

Scott, sweet intervals.

Heidi, awesome fifteen.

Luke, bravo!

My double-dip into ab work is done. I bought a new suitcase (a Samsonite) from Marshalls for my trip. I might return for the carry-on size; I like how this one moves and how it's roomy without being awkward.

I'm off to eat and go to bed. I have weights, push-ups, and forty-five minutes of cardio to do in the morning.

runmomto3boys

Looks hood, Heidi. What's the plan for tomorrow?

Thanks!  I have a very slow recovery run - 8 miles.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

So by "very slow" you mean..... 8 minute miles? Smile

Thanks!  I have a very slow recovery run - 8 miles.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Mmmmm...beer

Thanks for the positive thoughts everyone!  I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear something, hopefully tomorrow.  I'm gonna be really bummed if I have to defer my upcoming half, but I will if that's what it takes to heal properly.  I'm in it for the long haul and I'm not going to jeopardize the rest of my running career for one race.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

runmomto3boys

Thanks for the positive thoughts everyone!  I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear something, hopefully tomorrow.  I'm gonna be really bummed if I have to defer my upcoming half, but I will if that's what it takes to heal properly.  I'm in it for the long haul and I'm not going to jeopardize the rest of my running career for one race.

Definitely wise!  I am hoping for really good news, though.  Fingers crossed!

11.4 total.  Intervals. 3 mile w/u 5x1 mile @ 6:18 avg. pace, 0.5 mile @6:00 pace to finish. 0.5 jog R.I.'s

Felt pretty good today. I was planning to do this workout yesterday but I swapped days and did a short easy one last night. Too much happening at home yesterday with sick wife, kids swimming, etc...

Very wise. Good mojo coming your way.