Beginners and Beyond

Cicada Wednesday Dailies (Read 21 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

At least American team sports has yet to go to the extent of the Euros, and have sponsor logos on their uniforms.

Doesn't the NFL now allow sponsors on practice uniforms? Plus all the rules about what you can and can't wear for press conferences.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Doesn't the NFL now allow sponsors on practice uniforms? Plus all the rules about what you can and can't wear for press conferences.

Remember Jim McMahon and his "Rozelle" headband?  Or am I dating myself with that reference?

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
      10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Running is Back 10k, 5/12

KCRuns

3.1 TM miles during lunch

Remember Jim McMahon and his "Rozelle" headband?  Or am I dating myself with that reference?

LOL I am a Chicago native, lifelong Bears fan, and plenty old enough, so yep. I could sing the Super Bowl Shuffle song for you if you like. 

Dave

delicate flower

Wife and I just got back from our first private lesson with a dog trainer for the new pooch.  Lesson 1 was leash walking.  Money well spent!  Dogger is smart and picks up on things quickly.  In the span of an hour, she went from being a spaz on the leash to walking a step behind me on the left.  Now we just need to make that normal behavior and not just within the confines of the lesson.

<3

LOL I am a Chicago native, lifelong Bears fan, and plenty old enough, so yep. I could sing the Super Bowl Shuffle song for you if you like. 

https://www.songfacts.com/facts/the-chicago-bears-shufflin-crew/super-bowl-shuffle

GinnyinPA

I ran 8 on the TM, with 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3, 2, 1 at 5k pace.