Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 37 times)

LRB

Not to beat a dead horse on this day old dailies but if something's out of whack one could take off a year and be fine but as soon as you start back up it will hurt like it did the last day you ran.

I went through that with my SI joint. I even saw a chiropractor, something I was totally against but I was desperate. Unfortunately, she was too interested in fixing other shit and completely missed it. Bitch. It was a former member here, Gustav 1, who sent me in the right direction, and a PT eventually fixed it.

Not to beat a dead horse on this day old dailies but if something's out of whack one could take off a year and be fine but as soon as you start back up it will hurt like it did the last day you ran.

I went through that with my SI joint. I even saw a chiropractor, something I was totally against but I was desperate. Unfortunately, she was too interested in fixing other shit and completely missed it. Bitch. It was a former member here, Gustav 1, who sent me in the right direction, and a PT eventually fixed it.

You never know. I can see that if it's a joint thing. If it's a tendon thing, I imagine it just needs to heal.

Dave