Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES (Read 30 times)

RunningOnSand

Reminds me of that one marathon DaveP always posts that I can't ever remember 

This is an anomaly.

Reminds me of that one marathon DaveP always posts that I can't ever remember 

The one at the 1904 Olympics in St. Louis? Anyone who hasn’t read this, should. Insane.

Dave

LRB

The one at the 1904 Olympics in St. Louis? Anyone who hasn’t read this, should. Insane.

That's it. Thank you!

LRB

This is an anomaly.

I should be and I am, ashamed.

RunningOnSand

I should be and I am, ashamed.

No shame needed! You're just usually the memory of this forum. Big grin B/c my memory is certainly the antithesis of yours.  Anywho, you're bound to have a memory lapse at some point--i'm just surprised it's not way more frequently!

And oh yes, that olympics event! It really was insane. I actually forwarded it on to many family members of mine, who also found enjoyment in it, and they also shared it with others. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Big grin

delicate flower

Baboon - was it warm and humid? If you still got 2nd in AG, it might have been the weather, not you. Congratulations anyway!

I ran 7.2 easy on the TM today. It didn't suck.

It got warm (75 degrees) but that shouldn't slow me down by 8-10 minutes.  I just had a bad day.  I was tired the whole time.  I'm not worried about it, and Coach told me he's not too surprised.   I'm still trying to get my running legs back after a lousy summer.  That being said, my clothes were completely soaked (dripping) when I finished, so it did get warm and humid.

For LRB, the cookie and hat were the AG prizes.  The shirt is a medium and is way too tight.

<3

onemile

Jenny, now I get it. This shirt is the bomb. And despite nearly having a heart attack at its price tag, now I want more. 

Ugh. I really need to spend more money right now