Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES feels like... (Read 41 times)

LRB

What a long ass arduous day. I am finally home with drink in hand and football on TV, thank you. Go Bears!

What a long ass arduous day. I am finally home with drink in hand and football on TV, thank you. Go Bears!

Dave

LRB

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. lol

That's some good news from your PT yo.  If you are able to continue to build this month you'll be right back in the game to begin the year.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. lol

That's some good news from your PT yo.  If you are able to continue to build this month you'll be right back in the game in time to run in 2 feet of snow.

FYP, but fingers crossed. I am not counting any chickens.

Dave

LRB

FYP, but fingers crossed. I am not counting any chickens.

lol - I must drive you nuts with my glass half-full perspective.  lol

Zelanie

Gym at lunchtime, 8 miles on the bike + 2 miles on the treadmill.

Also, my PT cleared me to run up to 3 miles. I should sign up for a 5k and just stop 0.1 miles from the finish.

You would be OK to run the Fallbrook Turkey Trot then.

onemile

I ran 8 on the TM with 3 at 6:54.  It felt hard.

I ran 8 on the TM with 3 at 6:54.  It felt hard.

Well yeah...didn't you basically just run a 5k PR?

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Right?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

Technically my 10k pace is like 6:48 (per McMillan)  and my actual 5k Pr is a 6:54 pace.  But it's from last March and it was hilly and windy.  And I find faster paces easier on the treadmill.

workinprogress11

Technically my 10k pace is like 6:48 (per McMillan)  and my actual 5k Pr is a 6:54 pace.  But it's from last March and it was hilly and windy.  And I find faster paces easier on the treadmill.

Yowza, that's fast. I think I ran that pace for a tenth of a mile once.

USRD Tuesday and SRD yesterday. Today was 6 broken up into 3 and 3 due to a jam packed schedule.

Easy day -- half hour regen, half hour on the bike, half hour regen.

Si spent the entire day outside in the cold, and then yelled at me when I finally got home.  Too bad Google can't translate into cat: "Dude! You bit my hand to get me out of bed this morning so you could go out even after being advised that it was too cold.  Then, you ignored my call before I had to leave for work.  All on you, bud."