Beginners and Beyond

Stretch, yawn, stretchhhh, yaaaaawn - SunDAILIES (Read 33 times)

See DaveP, all you have to do is run 6 more miles and you too can get a thumbs up.

IK,R? What kind of place is this where a 50 mile week means something must be terribly wrong? I guess there's a fine line.

Dave

LRB

My 620 sold for $104. It was 16 months old and in great condition. Some lucky bastard got a great deal.

LRB

My HRM Run Strap sold for $72.00. I was kind of torn about listing it after getting all of that HR info Friday but ultimately, I just don't like wearing them things.

Cyberic

See DaveP, all you have to do is run 6 more miles and you too can get a thumbs up.

Dave would have needed more than 6 extra miles. It's a double standard thing I have. I'm all against fairness.

Cyberic

My 620 sold for $104. It was 16 months old and in great condition. Some lucky bastard got a great deal.

Great deal indeed.

A guy I know bought a Fenix 3 and now wants to sell his 630. He told me today: I can lend it to you to see how you like it. Yeah, right. I'll end up paying good money for the 630, and getting peanuts for the 620. Coz if I try the 630, of course I'm gonna buy it, like you all did.

Cyberic

72$ for the strap. Man, those things aren't cheap.