Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies are for kicking ass. (Read 34 times)

Docket_Rocket

Ha, it's true. But never the same race. You are doing Chicago, right?

Yes!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. In-laws decided they needed to come for dinner.

LRB, what's the sauce on the plate?

delicate flower

Holy smokes that home run David Ortiz just hit.  

<3

Docket_Rocket

HC, I wouldn't answer the door, LOL.

Sigh, what a long day.  Made it home for my 8 and they are done.  Breathing is not at 100% and I do think I have a light cold or a mixture of asthma bout and allergies, but I feel better (finally, sheesh).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Rest day. In-laws decided they needed to come for dinner.

LRB, what's the sauce on the plate?

It's only CHOCOLATE.

Was it your in-laws who brought a sack of potatoes to a family function once in lieu of mashed potatoes, or do I have it twisted?

Half Crazy K 2.0

It's only CHOCOLATE.

Was it your in-laws who brought a sack of potatoes to a family function once in lieu of mashed potatoes, or do I have it twisted?

Good memory. That was BIL for multiple Christmas dinners. This was DH's parents ( where the Christmas dinners were).

Docket_Rocket

Good memory. That was BIL for multiple Christmas dinners. This was DH's parents ( where the Christmas dinners were).

Sheesh.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

Sheesh.

Yea, nothing like being told dinner is at 1, showing up at 1:10 (after not answering your cell) with 5+ lbs of raw potatoes. DH and I now carry snacks with us.