Beginners and Beyond

Week 5 Penguins, popping the bubbles! (01/27-02/02) (Read 9 times)

GinnyinPA

HM - hot water is wonderful.

D - I'm glad your 8 went well. Good luck tonight.

Maybe a rest day, maybe 4 on the TM. It's cold, 9 feels like 4 ATM, but walking Ben we get bundled up so it's not that bad except on the face. IT was 4 feels like -14 last night when we walked him. Coldest I've seen since we moved to PA.

Singer who runs a smidge

It's downright balmy here at 37.  Supposed to be in the 60's this weekend!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Singer who runs a smidge

Hi all,

Bailed on yoga this morning too, in favor of sleep.  Friday mornings are tough after getting in so late Thursday evenings from chorus rehearsal!  Plus it took me a while to warm up enough to sleep.  But I am taking Monday off, so that will be lovely!  Some friends of ours throw a Superbowl party every year, but they live out back of beyond.  So while it's a good time, it's usually around midnight before we get home.  So I'm going to enjoy sleeping in on Monday, and don't get all crazy without me!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

GinnyinPA

HM - enjoy your party

Snowing here this morning, so I'll do my 4-5 on the TM later.

Docket_Rocket

Evening!  I had court and then ran 10 on the TM at the gym.  I had 6 to do but felt awesome, so...

Have a great weekend, ladies!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hiya, Penguins!  Ginny, how's the weather looking?  I've heard of early release from school for the local kids, but not sure if that's here in Richmond or further north.  I also have friends in Atlanta, and apparently they closed schools there today too.

Which confuses me a bit.  We're supposed to have rain.  Are they seriously going to have snow in Atlanta while we only have rain??

Anyway, my knee was fine this morning, so of course I tripped getting out of the shower.  Such a klutz!  But I did my full yoga routine anyway, because it wasn't bothering me, and it still isn't, so hopefully I'm all good.  No biking due to the aforementioned impending rain.  Quartet rehearsal tonight!

Very random...I only flit in and out of the forums every once in a while, but I didn't realize you're from Richmond...my old stompin' grounds from waay back when.  I still have family there and visit somewhat regularly.  I'll always consider it home.

Hope you're healing up well!