Beginners and Beyond

Petulant TuesDAILIES (Read 42 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 on the treadmill. They sucked.

Docket_Rocket

I didn't look at my schedule before I went to work so I realized I did not have 6-7 miles tonight.  Pilates and 4 with hubby.  It was 71 dewpoint and boy my lungs felt it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

workinprogress11

5 for me. Even though it was 40 I was really cold the whole time. Usually that means I'm coming down with something. I hope I'm not.

Docket_Rocket

So, my bank does not recognize my password online, neither my account if I go to reset my password.  And they are closed tonight because it's a credit union.  WTF.  I am sure is some upgrade or other, but again, WTF.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

I had a choice between nerdy Microsoft gifts today, so I chose a nerdy running t-shirt

The real thing is a little darker blue. It's a tech fabric shirt from Port and Company. I'm guessinjg it will be the cheap stuff, but I'll try it sometime.

Zelanie

Went to happy hour, then ran 6 x 800.  I don't think that's the correct order.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

What do you mean, "replacing?" Is Running TImes going out of business or were they bought out?  I got my RW two weeks ago. It's just ok, but I like some of the articles, like the one about the old timer who keeps track of stats.  I do get tired of all the "shoe previews."

RW bought RT several years ago, so both are owned by Rodale. Rodale presumably considers RT either redundant or not having a big enough circulation to justify the cost or make a profit.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.