Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Day 3 of no school in our area.  Anna is now hoping to get the rest of the week off due to weather.

Docket_Rocket

I woke up with a migraine. It has not gotten better.  Blah.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Miami get just as much, if not more, rain than Seattle.  Just saying.  How is everyone?  I finally got out for a run on Monday, rested yesterday, did yoga today, will run again tomorrow.  My calves have to adjust to being used again.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Docket_Rocket

Miami get just as much, if not more, rain than Seattle.  Just saying.  How is everyone?  I finally got out for a run on Monday, rested yesterday, did yoga today, will run again tomorrow.  My calves have to adjust to being used again.

Yeap.  Miami gets more rain than Seattle, but it's always sunny, which is what worries him more.  The cost of living in Seattle is too high for us at this point since we have to keep our house here.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Did a lot of training of people today so no time to do other things. Now I can play on the internet.

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

You midwest nurses are in  BIG trouble in about 40 or so weeks.

Singer who runs a smidge

Hey, y'all!!  I had doctor checkups yesterday, so now I know that my teeth and eyes are in good shape.  Should've taken a nap, though, because WOW, was I sleepy driving to work this morning!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Bahahaha.

Morning!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Hehehe.  What else are you going to do when it's -30 outside?

Sunshine and the feels like temp finally climbed above zero today.  Whee!  Might have a shot at seeing the northern lights tonight if the clouds don't move back in.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Singer who runs a smidge

Talk about irony ... we had a power blip that apparently tripped my air handler, so it got way too hot in the lab and two of my instrument shut themselves down.  I did open the back door to get some ventilation, but that only dropped the lab temp from 89 to 86.  Finally got facilities management to come by and restart the air handler ... now I'm just hoping my instruments restart ok.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Ordering car now. Hope they can find it to bring it here versus new order. No luck so far. But they are trying. Next week versus 6 weeks if they can dealer transfer.

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Good luck with the car purchase.  I bet they find a 90% solution for what you are looking for.  We have never ordered a car, always been able to find what we wanted on the lot.

Morning everyone!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

He finally found one this am that was available.  Now they have to arrange transport.  I'm hoping it will be here next week.  Depends on when the truck will deliver it.  I have ordered a car before. It took about 8 weeks for it to come.  I don't mind waiting but if I don't have to all the better.

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

So what is the new ride then?

Docket_Rocket

Hi, guys.  Busy day at work today.  Court and all.  But so far, I have been able to run all the miles I set myself to do.  I just have a shakeout run tomorrow and that little pesky long run on Sunday. 

Damaris

Fundraising Page