Beginners and Beyond

Half Marathonapallooza Saturdailies (Read 33 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Hubby and I are going to see GOTG2 tomorrow, at the Royal Suite where I can have a couple mixed drinks 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

We did watch Guardians today. It was good but for some reason I frlt they could've shortened it a bit. And there are like 5 extra scenes and you must stay until the end.

Ugh, LRB.

To add insult to injury, we can't check online and have to check in tomorrow in person.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I saw Guardians 2. I had read that it was a "Hollow spectacle", that "less would've been more" and that it "trips over the line of just enough and too much and never gets up" and could not disagree more. I loved it. Drax stole the show, he was hilarious. I thought it was as equal to the original as any movie I've seen. YMMV

LRB

We did watch Guardians today. It was good but for some reason I frlt they could've shortened it a bit. And there are like 5 extra scenes and you must stay until the end.

Ugh, LRB.

To add insult to injury, we can't check online and have to check in tomorrow in person.

I've decided to rest it tomorrow. I have nothing to play for at the moment so a few days off won't hurt anything.

Zelanie

Way to go Onemile, Runshortii and Bluesky! And DavePNW!

workinprogress11

I missed all the PR awesomeness yesterday. Congrats to all the half PRers. Great job everyone!