Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES got taper, bad (Read 60 times)

LRB

Hey I finally got back to running!  After 3 days off, today was 8 w/ 5 @ MP.  The cold is not entirely gone but it's on its way out-- just in time for me to do my last 20 on Saturday.

You know, I would actually come to New York just to root you on.  Your cycle has been nothing short of amazing!

delicate flower

Oakland needs to get a damn hit so that I am not forced to stay up late watching this thing in case of a VERLANDER no-no.

<3

LRB

Oakland needs to get a damn hit so that I am not forced to stay up late watching this thing in case of a VERLANDER no-no.

My text to two friends and a local radio station the inning before the Tigers scored; "The Oakland A's pitcher is pitching a no hitter.  I said no hitter, no hitter, no hitter, no hitter.  Hee-hee"

Then once Tori Hunter broke the no hitter I sent this; "I did it!".

Nice huh?  Cool

Hi dailies:

10 done on yet another beautiful evening.

meaghansketch

You know, I would actually come to New York just to root you on.  Your cycle has been nothing short of amazing!

Thanks, Rick!  I've really appreciated the support and wisdom from you and everyone on the forums.  Between my club and my friends and family, I've got a couple dozen people who are going to be rooting me on, but I'll be sure to picture you on the sidelines, maybe around mile 21... Though I may picture you as an orange winking cat Wink