Beginners and Beyond

No time for Thursdailies (Read 44 times)

Hip Redux

Things you don't expect to see at pilates....an older gentleman talking about ice fishing in an NRA Lifetime Member t-shirt.   He does not fit the stereotype....

LRB

Things you don't expect to see at pilates....an older gentleman talking about ice fishing in an NRA Lifetime Member t-shirt.   He does not fit the stereotype....

I asked Nicole for a quad stretch yesterday and she came up with a couple of good ones. You have probably seen them both but just in case you have not I will post some pics one day when I get some free time.

Hip Redux

I asked Nicole for a quad stretch yesterday and she came up with a couple of good ones. You have probably seen them both but just in case you have not I will post some pics one day when I get some free time.

Thanks!!

Docket_Rocket

How can you lose a cat?  Don't they have drop-off procedures??

Something a little similar happened to me years ago.  Yours is worse, because Trixie is a living, breathing, creature.  But I took our truck for tires prior to vacation.  I had an appointment.  I waited and waited and waited and waited, and finally after about an hour I started asking.  Hello?  What's going on?  Was assured that he was working on it, (although I couldn't see it in any bays), it was next, etc, etc.  After two stinking hours, they finally asked me what kind of vehicle it was.  Oops.  We found it.  We drove it around the back and parked it.  Oops.
          So for TWO HOURS you've been LYING TO ME????? (said loudly in a waiting room while other customers listened.)  If it hadn't been for vacation, I would have walked out, but I had to have those tires.   I refuse to set foot on that establishment;s property to this day.

They didn't lose her, she was just in a cage and they forgot she was there for an appointment.  She had food and litter, just not seen by the vet until 2pm.  Grrr.  That sucks.

Pilates and 2 miles with hubby, 13 for the day.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

It's just smart training to live on the left coast. Just ask the training groups in Oregon! No ice!

Pro tip: if the water on the left is Lake Erie, advantages are diminished.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Probably everyone trying to rent a car to replace the one they drove into the ditch.  Yeah, it's ice people.  Slow down.

Uh no.  We don't have any ice or snow in Charleston

Marjorie

10 easy today.  How cold is it?  I left a Gatorade in the car that had been room-temp at work.  When I was done at the gym, it was a slushy.  -8 right now, bottoming out overnight at -16 or lower -- actual temps, not wind chill.  Most of the local school districts have already cried Uncle for tomorrow.

Little Blue

Uh no.  We don't have any ice or snow in Charleston

Oh, I thought you were getting a car here in NC.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

The knot in my left ass was rubbed out during my last massage (it took two sessions to get it all).  What a relief to not feel that stupid thing anymore!

I wonder if that would work for the knot in my head.  I know I must have one cuz sometimes Gail says to me "You knothead!"

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt