Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: In dog years I am like 329 (Read 46 times)

From the Internet.

maybe some that are new but don't work for him?

Perhaps you're supposed to burn the last shoes that you wore prior to injury.

delicate flower

I'll do a real easy 7-8 mile run after work.

Change of plans.  I am too damn tired and sore.  Rest day.

<3

LRB

maybe some that are new but don't work for him?

Hmm, I actually have about three pair of those...

LRB

Perhaps you're supposed to burn the last shoes that you wore prior to injury.

The shoes I had been wearing were brand spanking new of course.

My goal 10k is this weekend. I am really good friends with the race director and emailed her this morning with an offer to volunteer. She was still insisting that I show up and run it (I won it the past two years) and not go down without a fight. She doesn't understand that I am already down. lol

B-Plus

LRB

In more uplifting news, I'm drinking beer.

And this just in; I got a buzz.

Docket_Rocket

If my workout was supposed to be exhausting, it was!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

cjones1

Well Monday sure got away from me. Good evening to you all.  I ran 4 miles in the pouring rain this morning.

Now im going to watch the USWNT kick some Aussie tail around the pitch.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

Zelanie

Weatherspark says it's 97 degrees right now. I am heading home, which means I have time to run tonight. I might not have time the next few days, so I need to get out there. My only other option is a TM in the garage, but I don't have a fan, so I bet it's hotter in there than outside.

MTA: DH has convinced me not to run until later.  We just aren't adjusted to the heat yet, since it pretty much came on all of a sudden, and this is the hottest day of the year so far.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core work on a stability ball.

StepbyStep-SH

Free sparring in martial arts tonight has left some really pretty bruises on my hands and arms - blue, purple, probably green in a few days. But since I misjudged one punch in what is supposed to be no really contact (just blocks, which is where the bruises come from), and managed to give one of the instructors a bloody lip, I can't complain too much. She just smiled and told me it was good hit.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Cyberic

10 km with 5 of those at MP. Indoors. Rain is pretty persistent this year.