delicate flower

Go Rams.

<3

LRB

Go Rams.

Dude was wide open, and dropped it.

delicate flower

Dude was wide open, and dropped it.

And Goff missed a WIDE OPEN receiver in the end zone, and Todd Gurley can't pick up one stinkin' yard on 4th and 1.  My life as a Rams fan.

<3

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

ETA, just turned on Thursday night football. And here I thought runners wore bright clothing. Can't miss the Seahawks. I wonder if they glow in the dark?

I just tuned in the game. I think they glow in the light as well as in the dark.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Ric-G

Upper body weights. At least the wind is dying down. And tomorrow night into Saturday, we get a little of everything--snow to freezing rain to rain. Then up near 60 Sunday morning with rain, then falling temps and possibly snow late Sunday. WTF.

ETA, just turned on Thursday night football. And here I thought runners wore bright clothing. Can't miss the Seahawks. I wonder if they glow in the dark?

NFL has those color rush uniforms. Guess they're  trying to increase ratings. Doesn't matter with lousy games.

Ran 4 miles in the rain. No one here knows how to run into the rain.

marathon pr - 3:16

Zelanie

No one here knows how to run into the rain.

Good thing they're not out here.  I just saw one other snow runner today.  Everyone else was dog walkers and sledders.