Beginners and Beyond

SHOW your best runner's body part (Read 241 times)

RWPartisanRunner

Mommy Dearest

Legs, arms, abs or something else? (nothing obscene please).

Please include pictures!

Running for 9 months.

5k - 30:24

10k - 1:15

happylily

OP, why don't you start the ball? Picture and all... :-)

No more pics for me. My legs are my best friends at the moment, only because they work hard for me. My heart and lungs would be second.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

robinde

My body parts are all too saggy from 110lb weight loss last year.  Things are firming up though, so maybe this time next year I'll be photo ready.

happylily

My body parts are all too saggy from 110lb weight loss last year.  Things are firming up though, so maybe this time next year I'll be photo ready.

Wow!!! Congratulations! You rock!

MrNamtor

No more pics for me.

I really hope that's not true! :-(

Anyway, I don't know my best part but I do know my worst part - my toes. I won't go into the details but they're pretty bad.

MrNamtor

yeah that is great! It'll firm up too, but my understanding of that situation is it might take up to 2 years, so be patient.

delicate flower

I like my running and cycling butt best.  I have no pics.

<3

My legs still don't look like runners legs. Calves are best part of my legs.

Rest of my body is still fat - but this is going away.  (100 lbs down)

Not my brain- brain would say that weighing 265lbs is too much to be a runner

Ears I guess. I hear cars coming and I get out of the way.  Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

StepbyStep-SH

Running does great things for my calves. Unfortunately, it also has a big impact on my appetite, which is why the only place results are really visible IS my calves. No pics, sorry.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Luke79

My left leg.  It's long and skinny, and it's invincible.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

The bottom of my feet..the only place I have that are NOT wrinkled...darn  old age.. Joking

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

robinde

yeah that is great! It'll firm up too, but my understanding of that situation is it might take up to 2 years, so be patient.

I've heard that too.  I can wait.  I spent the better part of 20 years being over weight.  I guess 2 years is a small penance to pay for that.  Since there's a lack of photos, here's me in Jan. 2012 and Jan. 2013.

happylily

I've heard that too.  I can wait.  I spent the better part of 20 years being over weight.  I guess 2 years is a small penance to pay for that.  Since there's a lack of photos, here's me in Jan. 2012 and Jan. 2013.

Amazing! Such hard work must have gone into that transformation, and in only one year! You look wonderful and much happier!

Chairman

This really is the second coming of China Doll.

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

MrNamtor

That's a remarkable transformation. You look great!