Beginners and Beyond

Withy Wednesdailies! (Read 37 times)

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Evening, Dailies!

I've skipped a couple of days here, but I'm still around. Knee is still feeling good, so that's a good sign.

Good enough for me to have signed up for the 4.2 miler on New Years' Eve.

I just finished putting together a short powerpoint for tomorrow's presentation in Basic Instructor Training class. I'll be certified tomorrow, Lord willin' and the creek don't rise.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Yugo18

Your avi makes it appear that you are like 6'10"...hmm, I should try that!

I am happy to report I am 5'4"!  Cool

Docket_Rocket

I am happy to report I am 5'4"!  Cool

So, you are calling yourself a Yugo?????

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Yugo18

So, you are calling yourself a Yugo?????

That's funny!  Smile  I am from the former Yugoslavia.  Now that I think about it, yes, I see how it works the other way, too. Big grin

LRB

I drove my uncles Yugo a few times back in 1985, and had the time of my life in that thing!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rocky and I got 7 miles in on the trails tonight, it was quite peaceful in the pitch black although the sudden 70 degree weather was a bit of a slap to the face after weeks of 30 degree weather. I am going to sleep good tonight.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Yugo18

I drove my uncles Yugo a few times back in 1985, and had the time of my life in that thing!

I am glad you survived the Yugo!  They're funny little cars with a special place in my heart.