Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES on a Wednesday? Who would have thought? (Read 31 times)

Cyberic

Onemile is training for a half. You are just training, and your next race happens to be a half. 

Boom. I deserve that. And it is also true.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Onemile and I are training for a half. That's why.

Jokes aside, that is impressive mileage Lauren.

What about your 31 mile jog?

Cyberic

What about your 31 mile jog?

Hey! I say things. I do things. Does everything need to make sense?

Actually it all makes sense (to me) but I'm too lazy to explain, plus you'd skip above my boring explanation.

onemile

Onemile is training for a half. You are just training for a sub-3 marathon, and your next race happens to be a half. 

onemile

I ended up just running 8 miles because it was 73 and I would rather do my workout outside tomorrow and also I just have been feeling tired. Although today was better

Hey! I say things. I do things. Does everything need to make sense?

The Runner's Creed.

LRB, please turn this into some kind of meme, for the homepage.

Dave

From the Internet.

Onemile is training for a half. You are just training, and your next race happens to be a half. 

lol you beat me to it.

Onemile and I are training for a half. That's why.

Jokes aside, that is impressive mileage Lauren.

Thanks Cy Big grin

I've got another 52 miles on the schedule before the end of the month. May will be much lower!

Half Crazy K 2.0

3.4 and strength training.

No more marathons

Damn your coffees are complicated. You've all been throwing coffee names arounf for the past few days, and I have no idea what you're talking about.

I buy whole beans, that I grind, and make expresso coffee with water. It could be with another coffee machine, but coffee beans and water.  Coffee, you know.

Yep

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

I am done with training, except for one hour tomorrow, yay.  Managed to surprise the "judge" by arguing completely different than the prior day and pulled both off. Yay me.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page