Beginners and Beyond

Week 40 Penguins are ... less than perfect. (09/30-10/6) (Read 7 times)

Docket_Rocket

Yeap.  We normally take the one that arrives in Chicago at noon.  Anything later and I start panicking I'll miss the expo, lol

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Did a very hilly 4 miles around the UTSA campus this morning.  Felt really good, ran pretty well, but think I am slowing down a bit from this blood-thinner med that I am on - Xeralto - kinda makes me a bit tired, I guess that may be one of the side-effects.   I guess it could be worse...been on it for 3 months now and have not really had any 'major issue' side effects, so I guess I am lucky in that regard.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

GinnyinPA

Scotty - It could be your heart problem that's slowing you down too. Weren't you thinking of getting a pacemaker?

D - last year at Boston there was a group from the Midwest that couldn't get a flight out of Minneapolis because of bad weather. I don't know if they ever did make it to the race, but there were some panicked runners. It is good to have a little extra time, just in case.

Singer who runs a smidge

Biking, yoga, chorus ... man, I'm tired!!  Glad tomorrow is Saturday, although of course I have an ambitious list of things I want to get done tomorrow too, including cleaning out one of the iris beds.  Those bulbs really need to be separated and thinned out a bit!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have Pilates and 4 with strides.

Hi, Scotty!

HopesMom, sounds busy!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page