Beginners and Beyond

MONDAILIES Are the One They Call Dr. Feelgood (Read 63 times)

B-Plus

9.2 @ 8:14

happylily

(((Beth))) Sad

10 recovery miles, incl. 5x1600m @ 5% incline

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Good mojo your way Beth.

5.1 recovery pace for me tonight.

Docket_Rocket

Time to start prednisone!

Thanks, but actually it did...I have been dealing with intermittent shortness of breath. Albuterol has not been particularly effective, it just kind of comes & goes at random. Definitely puts a crimp in the training plan (if I actually had one).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Shirfan, I hope that the RD did you good.

B-Plus, amazing 9.2.

Lily, fantastic recovery run.

As soon as I returned home, I stretched. My feet were no longer swollen by the time I finished unpacking and doing laundry.

I think that I'll spring for a pair of compression socks.

Zelanie

Beth, so sorry to hear about your dog!  I wrote a reply over lunch, but I guess my phone ate it.  We've lost two dogs in the past four years, and it's tough.  Our most recent one we lost to liver cancer.  By the time she was diagnosed there was nothing that could be done, *but* she had five good months with us when the initial prognosis was in weeks.

I'm really hoping that you get good news once the test results are back.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Tell me about it.  Yesterday, I left my iced coffee on the table to use the bathroom and when I get back Rubio is drinking it.  Coffee!

Marco Rubio? First, the water, now this!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Time to start prednisone!

Yeah that's pretty much what I was thinking, although never got around to going to the doctor to get a scrip. Instead I have been taking Advair, since I had some of that around the house. Has seemed to help over the last few days, hopefully the worst is over.

Dave