Beginners and Beyond

September miles (Read 43 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

30 miles less than August

136 miles for September

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

StepbyStep-SH

^ congrats!

20% of that on one day. I realize Shari will top me on that figure. Of course she was smart enough to spread hers over two days.

Haha!

Yeah - 164.6 for the month. That means September was >33% of my YTD total.

And yes, 34% of my total for the month was in a 24-hour period. In fact, that 24-hour period yielded more than 12% of my YTD total.

October will likely be back in the 125-150 range. I need to start running 5-6 days a week again, instead of only 4.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

GinnyinPA

Low mileage month for me - 118 - thanks to time spent vacationing with DH

From the Internet.

125 for me - far from a PR month but more than I thought I'd run! Big grin

Half Crazy K 2.0

Mmmmm...beer

269, my highest of the year, and feeling great!  Looking for 300+ for Oct & Nov. 

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Mmmmm...beer

315.9 , which is my 4th 300+ mile month in a row.  That's all well and good I suppose.  But, the best thing to me is avg pace dropped by several seconds.  Maybe all the miles are doing me good.  I'm still just thankful I've been able to run with no injury issues this year (I'm knocking on wood aggressively).

No RDs since February, and awesome volume?!?!    Training for an ultra?

-Dave

My running blog

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

No RDs since February, and awesome volume?!?!    Training for an ultra?

Nah.  You have to be nuts to run an ultra.  I'm training for the 2035 Senior Olympics.

Runner with a riding problem.

Mmmmm...beer

Nah.  You have to be nuts to run an ultra.  I'm training for the 2035 Senior Olympics.

No doubt.   Always good to plan ahead! 

-Dave

My running blog

Creawood

54.7 here, slowly chuggin' my way back into shape.

skygazer

183.5 for Sep. Making 2000 miles is still the goal for the year.

Had been struggling with those 50+ mpw. It might not be the high mileage but the heat. IDK. But I needed to start doing some fast runs as there's not much time left before racing season starts. So I cut back on the miles. It's been only a few weeks and I have been able to hit pace and speed is back.  And I'm itchy to do more speedwork now.

Cyberic

I'm training for the 2035 Senior Olympics.