Beginners and Beyond

Modern Technology ThursDAILIES (Read 69 times)

LRB

Gotcha.  Well, you got the whole dailies pulling for a good score.  No pressure though, ha-ha!  Wink

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

A nice 57 degree and sunny walk today, 4.1 miles slow with some pics Smile, but those pics are in my other thread.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Mmmmm...beer

Thanks so much everyone!  I would have skipped my 20k and HM if necessary, but I'm so glad that I don't have to.

Now there's some Valentines Day love!  Awesome.  I'm confused though...you're still growing?

I'm guessing they're lines left over from when I stopped growing?  I didn't ask, I was too happy to just hear that they werent fractures.  I don't think that at 38 I'm still growing. lol

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Thanks so much everyone!  I would have skipped my 20k and HM if necessary, but I'm so glad that I don't have to.

I'm guessing they're lines left over from when I stopped growing?  I didn't ask, I was too happy to just hear that they werent fractures.  I don't think that at 38 I'm still growing. lol

I didn't figure, but I'd be holding out hope for the late growth spurt!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

LRB

I didn't figure, but I'd be holding out hope for the late growth spurt!

I know that's right!

Docket_Rocket

Awesome!  you'll be fine!

Right now:

Race day:

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

tinman11

3 slow miles.

B-Plus

Whattup dailies?

I was hoping to get some consistency back this week, but I'll have to blame the last 2 days on life happening.

Anyway, I'm glad I got out for 6.6 @ 8:26 today. Just looking forward now.

Leg workout this morning.......worked late........upper body tonight and 3 miles on the treadmill. It was a good day. Oh yeah and a bottle of wine with  jalapeño poppers with my stunning, beautiful DW.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Luke79

Awesome!  you'll be fine!

Thanks D Smile

Hi runners:

11.3 done, 7:43 pace.  No personals tonight but I read the thread, sleep well.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

luke I literally laughed out loud! Good luck!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

I lol'ed at your pics, too, Luke!

Schnauzer, I am so sorry about your father.

Great news, Dave!

Awww, happy anniversary, Scotty!!

I got in my standard 8 miles this afternoon, doing my usual out-and-back route twice.  I have been speeding up the end of my easy runs, too, but usually by just a little.  Smile

PRs:

5k: 25:05 (Sep 2011)     10k: 51:57 (Aug 2012)     half: 1:56:46 (May 2013)     full: 4:09:46 (Jan 2016)