Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (Read 33 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 with combo of intervals. 4 x 45 seconds hard, 1 minute recovery + 3 x 6 minutes tempo + 4 x 45 seconds hard, 1 minute recovery. Storms here too. They've been really odd the past few days. Instead of actually traveling from the west to the east, these just kind of pop up and expand. When I was at the furthest point from the house, I heard thunder. No rain yet, but watching some crazy lightning to the east.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

A rare double digit run, 10.2 miles, running in circles to stay near my car in case another band of storms came through.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

bluerun

Super B****

It looks like a tempo run but since you logged it as a fartlek, just go with that.

Eh you're probably right.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Eh you're probably right.

Said bluerun to LRB never. lol

LRB

A rare double digit run, 10.2 miles, running in circles to stay near my car in case another band of storms came through.

Smart.

LRB

6 with combo of intervals. 4 x 45 seconds hard, 1 minute recovery + 3 x 6 minutes tempo + 4 x 45 seconds hard, 1 minute recovery. Storms here too. They've been really odd the past few days. Instead of actually traveling from the west to the east, these just kind of pop up and expand. When I was at the furthest point from the house, I heard thunder. No rain yet, but watching some crazy lightning to the east.

I managed to wake up with a normal feeling shoulder. The odds of me pulling that off again however, are not in my favor!

Half Crazy K 2.0

I managed to wake up with a normal feeling shoulder. The odds of me pulling that off again however, are not in my favor!

Did you use pillows to keep from rolling over? When I was having lots of issues, sleeping on my side was a pain as was washing my hair. Made for a great start to the day.

bluerun

Super B****

Said bluerun to LRB never. lol

Just did!!

I should probably be glad it was canceled...maybe next time I'll feel less shitty.  HA HA HA AS IF.  (Seriously, I'm getting really sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

It's smoky outside.

Dave

Zelanie

The smoke here kept the temps down to 106.

The smoke here kept the temps down to 106.

That's what they're calling for in Eugene tomorrow as well.

Dave