Beginners and Beyond

Soupy Saturdailies (Read 40 times)

Docket_Rocket

LOL, Baboon.

Great job, Half Crazy!

Bertha you can do this!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

Twice as far and kinda bumpy as well.  Knocked ten minutes off last year!  That's kinda big in a 10k, even though I'm still slow.

Docket_Rocket

Nice job, Oski!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

That is a crazy wall you had to climb at mile 2!  Congrats!

Twice as far and kinda bumpy as well.  Knocked ten minutes off last year!  That's kinda big in a 10k, even though I'm still slow.

Hip Redux

That is a crazy wall you had to climb at mile 2!  Congrats!

It included some bouldering over rocks.  Like hands and feet up!

LRB

Mile 2 - 3 should come with a warning from the surgeon general. lol

LRB

A nap took me. It's weird how those come out of nowhere.

Zelanie

5.6 with the dogs.  It got hot again somehow, and of course I went out mid-day. 

delicate flower

Yowsers!  I didn't know it was that hilly!  I liked that it started at the nature center and I got to peruse all the edumacational stuff during the event.  Smile

<3

delicate flower

I rode 42 miles.  It was hot and tough to breathe on hard efforts.  I've enough of this summer now already please.

<3

Docket_Rocket

I did not run but did my Barre class and lifted heavy weights.  I think I even burned more calories than had I run.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Wow, VT might open a can of whoop ass on Tennessee here soon. What's up with the boys, PR?

delicate flower

Wow, VT might open a can of whoop ass on Tennessee here soon. What's up with the boys, PR?

Tennessee is going to have to make a pit stop and get a tire change.  Looks like they're waving a caution flag on their sidelines.  Rubbin' is racin'.  I went to the NASCAR race and a football game broke out.

<3

LRB

Tennessee is going to have to make a pit stop and get a tire change.  Looks like they're waving a caution flag on their sidelines.  Rubbin' is racin'.  I went to the NASCAR race and a football game broke out.

lol

onemile

18 mile progression run. I wasn't really happy with how hard the last 10k felt =\